Sunday, June 1, 2008

Charmaine's Blog Post : 31st May 2008

Action Sequence

In Forensic Heroes II, I have quite a number of action sequence. In this scene, Angelina Lo Yuen Yen was pushed off the roof, but I flung over to rescue her.

Although there was a stunt double, but to make it more realistic, most of the scenes needed me to do the stunts on my own. Luckily there was a stunt coordinator around, so I would not injure myself.
Photobucket
Cute BB who lives in this building.



Original Blog Post and Pictures Credits to Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog.

If Reposted Please Credit Me and Charmaine's TVB Blog.

Ivy : Haha...Lucky Baby!!! I wish I was a baby then Charmaine would carry me and hug me and give me kisses on the cheek. LOLs...haha but then if I am I wouldn't even know who Charmaine is. Haha I guess I will be engrossed with Sesame Street, Barney & Friends and Mickey Mouse instead. Look at the baby...he seems to be clueless. Hahaha. So I'd still rather be myself!

No comments: