Sunday, June 8, 2008

Charmaine's TVB Blog Entry : 8th June 2008

Stunt Double

Photobucket

Has all of you seen my performance in Forensic Heroes II?

Before this I mentioned that I have many action sequences in Forensic Heroes II. To tackle these scenes, besides having to follow the stunt coordinator's instructions, I also have to depend on the help of a stunt double.



Pictures & Original Blog Post Credits to Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog.

If reposted please credit me and Charmaine's TVB Blog.

Ivy : Charmaine's stunt double doesn't really look like her does she?LOL...I mean her frame and her hair. LOL. Even the jacket doesn't look exactly the same. Well I guess with camera trick and angles it turned out unnoticeable in the series.

Okay....Jupi told me the stunt double is actually a 'HE'!! Well, that did not cross my mind! Haha.

No comments: