Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Charmaine's TVB Blog Entry : 24th November 2008

Where Will Love Lead To?

When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West will end in another 2 more weeks. Want to know in the end where will my love lead to? Then keep on watching it ar.

-Video-

Original Blog Post credit to
Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog

Please credit me and Charmaine's Blog if the translations are reposted.

Ivy : I also want to know who Charmaine will end up with. Maybe no one. LOL. Joe looks so cool in this series. Hehe. Please visit Charmaine's Blog to view the attached video. Btw, Linda's schedule is out for her Album Promo in Malaysia. Here is the schedule and also lucky Linda Fans in Penang! But then on that particular date, I am not in Penang...how ironic....

Linda Chung Malaysia Album Promo Tour

04/12/2008 7pm Ipoh Parade
05/12/2008 8pm Sg. Wang
06/12/2008 3pm Taiping Sentral
06/12/2008 6pm Butterworth Sunway Carnival
06/12/2008 8pm Penang Queensbay Mall

hmm....weird...why is her first stop Ipoh? Is she arriving in Penang Int'l Airport? If she's arriving in KLIA that means she'll arrive in KL, then go down to Ipoh, then up to KL again, then down to Taiping, then down to Penang, and then all the way up to KL again and back to HK?? Doesn't make much sense...LOL. But anyways, its just my guess...Linda's fans, don't miss the chance to meet Linda..and also btw, if you want to meet me instead, walk a few doors away to the Pavillion from Sg. Wang on the 5th and I'll be there waiting. I've brought my friends Maggie Siu, Bowie Lam, Kenny Wong and Bosco Wong together with me too! So don't hesitate to meet me ar!! Hehehe.

No comments: