Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year 2011!

Seems like ages since I actually updated on anything. Many things happened since I last update. And it did cross my mind whether to continue on this blog as I felt like I was so busy to even do anything for the past few months. Well, the main reason is because I'm finally living in Hong Kong now for university. I was always out that I don't even have time to go online for updates on TVB and Cantopop etc.

However, after thinking, I decided that I will not desert my blog. Hahaha...I have too much relationshop and memories with it. It contains and preserves parts of my memories that I believe years later when I read them back, it will mean a lot to me. Also, I still do love HK and Cantopop alot. What more? I'm actually living in HK now! Which makes it much more meaningful to blog.

Well, so far in the 1 month I've been in HK, I've been to 2 events. First is the JSG Music Awards 2010 and also I met Charlene Choi last week in Tsim Sha Tsui. I've decided I'll skip on updates for JSG and update on Charlene instead. Hehehe. So stay tuned!

And of course, A HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR 2011!!!!!! MAY ALL OF YOU HAVE GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND A SMOOTH YEAR AHEAD!! GONG XI FA CAI!

1 comment:

jiulin said...

Hogan Shoes From studs and buckles to glitter and animal print shoes, high heel shoes on sale store has it all. What are you waiting for?
Franklin Marshall Sale The perfect pair of shoes await you at Lady-Shoes-Mall.com.
Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses