Monday, December 10, 2007

Myolie Wu, Angela Tong & Michael Tse: Astro Wah Lai Toi Drama Awards 2007 Promotion



From 31st to 2nd of December Myolie Wu, Angela Tong and Michael Tse came to the Northern region of Malaysia to promote and gain votes from fans for the upcoming Astro Wah Lai Toi Drama Awards 2007 which will be held on the 26th January 2008. On the 1st of December they went to Queensbay Mall and on the 2nd of December they went to Sunshine Farlim. I was there to attend both events and it was pretty fun! But then I was dissapointed because I didn't manage to win the Awards Presentation entry tickets nor the TVB Artistes autographed postcards or TVB 2008 calender. But I tried my best trying..lol.

It wasn't the first time I saw Myolie Wu(previously during WLT Awards 2006) but it still amazes me how she could lose weight so fast since filming 'To Grow With Love'. She looks thinner than on screen. I heard that on screen people look 30% fatter. So you could imagine the Myolie in real life is 30% thinner than the Myolie on screen!

Angela Tong has such a lifely personality. I'm starting to like her more after these events. She looks very beautiful too. And her complexion is really really fair. I'm looking forward to watch her new series "Marriage of Inconvenience" now airing in Hong Kong which is her first series as the main actress. Her ever loveable character Lei Siu Hou in "Life Made Simple" really boost her popularity!

Michael Tse also gained popularity after acting as the role Ah Man in "La Femme Desperado". In life he looks pretty good and well-built. He's a good dancer too. Well here are some clips of the artiste playing games with fans that I took from the event. Enjoy! (I just came back from Genting Highlands today from attending the "Super Trio Show Live in Genting". I'll probably update on that tomorrow!)

Clip 1





Clip 2



Clip 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ivy, i went for the sat nite super trio show in genting as well. Did u hav any pics or recordings to share?I was on the stage actually. I was in the 'roll on carpet' game, the rolling partner of jeft