Monday, December 10, 2007

Welcome to my blog!!

Hi welcome to my blog! This is my first blog. Been wanting to create a blog for some time and at last here's my first blog! Let me introduce a little of myself. I'm from Malaysia and I am a crazy Hong Kong TVB(Television Broadcast Limited) drama fan. I could spend the whole day watching dramas...lol! My favourite TVB actress is Charmaine Sheh Sze Man (佘诗曼). Love her acting very much and I am a super Ah Sheh fan!! I welcome all TVB fans and Charmaine's fans to visit my blog.

I'll upgrade my blog and slowly improve it as I progress and get used to using this blog. Visit my blog to get news on TVB artistes and news and also updates on my life and interests which i have to share with you guys. Feel free to leave me any comments or suggestions. I'll try to get a Cbox soon. Credits goes to the creator of my blog banner which is from 'The Drive of Life' of Charmaine and Raymond Lam. Happy Visiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ivy..glad to be the first person to drop u a comment in your new blog!! hehe...hope to see ur updates soon and keep up the good work!! =p