Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Raymond & Charmaine coming to Malaysia!!

Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh is coming to Malaysia in January. Although I don't think they are appearing together. Ray is here to promote his album and attend the Astro Wah Lai Toi Drama Awards while Charmaine is here for a promotion event. Ray is coming on 24-26th January. Charmaine's schedule is not yet confirmed. I'll post updates on this when I have more information. More info will be released soon I'm sure. Stay tuned for more updates!

By the way I heard that Ray's album is selling for RM79. So people go get his album or you may consider getting it when he comes coz maybe there is an autograph session!

p.s. Vote for Charmaine in Astro Awards http://ivycreations.blogspot.com/2007/12/astro-wah-lai-toi-drama-awards-2007.html

No comments: