Sunday, January 13, 2008

Updated schedule of Charmaine


Okay there are more info on Charmaine's schedule to Singapore and Johore. Please take note.

Malaysia :

Date: 18th January 2008
Time: 7 pm
Venue: Grand Straits Garden Seafood Restaurant, Johore

Time: 9 pm
Venue: Johor Jaya Family Foodcourt

Singapore:
Date: 19th January 2008
Time: 10.30 am
Venue: OLDFOLKS

Time: Evening
Venue: Red Carpet event at Conrad Hotel

Time: 7 pm
Venue: Causeway Point

Date: 20th January 2008
Time: 7pm
Venue: Causeway Point


Ivy: I'm back from Cameron Highlands!! As my folks decided to stay at an old British-Style hotel I ended up with no internet connection! Guess the hotel wanted to stick to the 1940's time where internet service is a foreign object. Haha. So once I reached home I'm online straight away! Back to Charmaine. I so want to go to Singapore to attend this but too bad I've got class. Those going enjoy yourselves with Charmaine! More updates on Ada Choi's wedding coming up.


Charmaine's schedule credits to ah-sheh.com

No comments: