Thursday, February 14, 2008

Maiden's Vow

I just watched Angels of Mission on TVB Xing He which aired episode 1 tonight(or I should say lastnight..hehe..its pass 12am already right now). Saw the rough, gambling addict lady-cop Charmaine just makes me want to laugh...haha. Charmaine looks really pretty in Angels of Mission and I love her jacket and boots in almost every scene she wore them!

Before going into Maiden's Vow I would like to wish everyone A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Enjoy yourselves with your other half on this lover's day! I will be spending the day with my pet dog just like Charmaine spending the day with her pet cat..lolz. Oh and also spending the night watching Maiden's Vow which will be airing coincidentally on Valentine's Day on Astro Wah Lai Toi 9.30pm Monday to Friday.

Airing Maiden's Vow on Valentine's Day is just so right as the series is about love through four generations and also about how women's rights developed through the eras. I will like to share with you guys/gals the full Official TVB music video of Maiden's Vow. Wondered did you all watched it before? I feel it is a very nice themevideo made by TVB.




Here is the series version shown on beginning of every episode :


clips credits to Bebe

Those who can watch Astro Wah Lai Toi lets watch Maiden's Vow, Charmaine's "jiu phai khek"(trademark series) which made her the first TVB Actress ever to win double awards (Best Actress & Most Favourite Female Character) on TVB 39th Anniversary Awards. Hope this series will stay fresh in Malaysian's memory until the next Astro Wah Lai Toi Drama Awards 2008!!

No comments: