Friday, March 7, 2008

Charmaine's TVB Blog : 7th March 2008

PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT LINK IMAGES.

You All Are My Most Loved!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Recently I placed full attention on my kitten, fearing nobody is taking care of her, so I brought her to work too. Even when I am not working I stayed at home to take care of her!!!

I just saw that my QQ blog hits reached 29 million...I cannot believe that myself, I have to thank the netizens who supported me, fans, because of you only then there is the Charmaine Sheh today.

No matter what, I will continue to work hard. To thank all of you, I post my latest photoshoot here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


These pictures are for the company's customers so it is very exclusive for you to have the opportunity to see the pictures!!!

Treasure them well, I will also treasure all of you!! You All Are My Most Loved!!!

Pictures And Original Blog Post credits to Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog.

If reposted, please credit me and Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog.

Ivy : Charmaine is just too gorgeous!! The pictures are really really really beautiful and Sexy! They wil make the guys go "gaga"..haha. Those pictures really are exclusive so fans treasure them! The pictures are too pretty...makes me feel like making a banner soon for future use. Haha. Also Charmaine loves her fans!! We love you too Charmaine! Go girl! I have confidence you'll be in Top 10 for the NEXT Magazine Awards 2008! Fans go give more hits to Charmaine's TVB blog and also QQ blog daily to show support! Leave her a comment too!




No comments: