Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stars I Have Met!!

I was chatting with my bestfriend and dear cousin and the topic TVB Artists came around. So I told them hey, I'd always wanted to list out the TVB Artists that I have met before in person so far in my life. So I started making the list and was typing typing typing on the message board on MSN and wow I was shocked!! I bet they were too!! So then I thought, hey...let me share with you guys my list! So here it goes(in no particular order).....let's see if you guys are shocked too?

1. Kenix Kwok 2. Frankie Lam 3. Wong Hei 4. Joyce Tang 5. Marco Ngai 6. Melissa Ng 7. Ha Yu 8. Joe Ma 9. Ray Cho 10. Ron Ng 11. Myolie Wu 12. Bernice Liu 13. Moses Chan 14. Kevin Cheng 15. Raymond Lam 16. Charmaine Sheh 17. Sonija Kwok 18. Michael Tse 19. Angela Tong 20. Gigi Lai 21. Sherming Yiu 22. Annie Man 23. Alvina Kong 24. Wayne Lai 25. King Kong 26. Elaine Yiu 27. Bosco Wong 28. Nat Chan 29. Chin Ka Lok 30. Michael Miu 31. Louis Yuen 32. Michael Tong 33. Lai Shuen 34. Chung King Fai 35. Kenneth Tsang 36. Sally Yeh 37. Eric Tsang 38. Roger Kwok 39. Anderson Junior (Oon Dak Chuen) 40. Angel Wong (she is from HK anyway with a TVB contract) 41. Tavia Yeung 42. Linda Chung 43. Louise Lee 44. Michelle Yim 45. Joey Yung 46. Vivienne Yeo 47. Vincent Wong 48. Chelsia Chan 49. Hotcha 50. Leo Ku 51. Bowie Lam 52. Maggie Shiu 53. Kenny Wong 54. Liza Wang 55. Law Kar Ying 56. Jessica Hsuan 57. Shirley Yeung 58. Susanna Kwan 59. Lo Kun Lan 60. Benz Hung 61. Tsai Chin 62. William Chan 63. Kay Tse 64. David Tao 65. Soler 66. Khalil Fong 67. Justin Lo 68. Power Station 69. Jade Liu 70. Kelvin Tan 71. Ocean 72. Sam Lee 73. Z Chen 74. James 75. Chin 76. Sharon Chan 77. Susan Tse
78. Andy Lau 79. Hins Cheung 80. Eason Chan 81. Lam Hoi Fung 82. Eric Kot 83. Grasshoppers 84. Sherman Chung 85. Louis Cheung 86. Fan Siu Wong 87. Yuen Biu 88. Rose Chan 89. To Yu Hang 90. Natalie Tong 91. Edmond Leung 92. William So 93. Dicky Cheung 94. Andy Hui 95. Jennifer Tse Ting Ting

There! That's the list! LOL....so after I did the lists I went to browse the net on the archive of the events I went and I realised I have seen many other non-HK artists in life too just that I did not realised. Among them are :

Gurmit Singh, Christopher Lee(Singapore), Tay Ping Hui(Singapore), Guang Liang (Msia), Ah Niu(Msia), Nicholas Teo(Msia), Vincent Chong (Msia), Josephine Goh(Msia), Wai Man(Msia), most MYFM DJ's Wai Fan, Phoebe, Vivian, Mei Yan etc etc........

So I decided, when I have the time I will post blog entries on the different past events I went! HAHAHA. As you can see I have a Blog Feature "Moments With Charmaine and Other TVB Artistes" on the sidebar. So I'll add the blog entries there. Haha!

So who I would like to meet in person next? Hmm...Charmaine Sheh(again n again n again!!), Linda Chung, Tavia Yeung, Yoyo Mung, Jessica Hsuen(met), Sammul Chan, Ada Choi, Damien Lau, Sheren Tang and any other TVB Artistes that I have not met before!!!

updated 28/8/2008!!

After my encounter with TVB artiste the past few weeks, I planned to come here to look at this post. So I read through it again and to my surprise.....the first two artiste that I wanted to meet at that time in the list was Linda Chung and Tavia Yeung! Why was this a surprise??? Because I really met them!! Linda Chung and Tavia Yeung both in Ipoh and also Tavia again just 2 weeks ago!

Then I looked at who was next on the list?? And to my surprise again, it was Yoyo Mung!! And true enough, Yoyo Mung will be coming over to Malaysia next week for Junior Idol and there is a very high possibility that I will be going to that event! Mere coincidence? Hahaha. So who's next on the list? Jessica Hsuen!!! then Sammul Chan!! Who knows? It may come true! Keeping my fingers cross! So I think now I should continue another list of artiste I would like to meet!

Still Charmaine! Charmaine! Charmaine!haha then....Jessica Hsuen, Sammul Chan, Ada Choi, Damien Lau, Sheren Tang, Lai Lok Yi, Kate Tsui, Sussana Kwan(met), Lisa Wang(met) and haha let the list continue another time! Also updated the list up there! New stars in green!


updated 11/9/2008!!

So I did attend Junior Idol on 7th September. And I met few more artistes. Not Yoyo because she did not turn up because of change of schedule. So, new artiste in purple!

updated 10/12/2008!!

Went to Gem OF Life Promo event, H2O+ promo to meet Tavia again! And also Liza Wang's concert!


updated 29/3/2009!!


A little late to add...but let me just keep this post updated! Went to Astro Wah Lai Toi Drama Awards 2008 on 21st February!

updated 21/4/2009!!!

Met Joey Yung again at Singapore Starlight Concert on 18th April!!

updated 9/8/2009!!!

Met Tsai Chin on 1st August and William Chan on 2nd August!!

updated 23/9/2009!!!

Met Kay Tse, Joey Yung(again), Soler, Amigo Chui, Power Station, Jade Liu, Khalil Fong, Justin, David Tao, Z Chen, Kevin Tan, Ocean, Sam Lee, James, Chin at T Music Festival in Bukit Jalil Stadium.

updated 16/10/2009!!!

Met Joey Yung again for her album promotion at 3 functions on 11th October 2009!! Yeah!

updated 7/11/2009

Met Sharon Chan and Susan Tse at Sunway Hotel!

updated 28/11/2009

Met Andy Lau, Hins Cheung, Lam Hoi Fung, Eric Kot, Eason Chan, Kay Tse and Joey again at Hong Kong Cultural and Exhibition Centre for McDonald's Concert 2009 Yipee!

updated 3/5/2010

24th and 25th April, Met Charmaine again for Skinz Infinite Promo, met Grasshoppers and Louis Yuen at KLIA. Met A-mei(Amit) for concert and met Sherman Chung & William Chan for album promo and mini concert!

updated 13/6/2010

23rd May- attended Ip-Man movie promo and met Bernice Liu, Yuen Biu, To Yu Hang, Rose Chan, Fan Siu Wong & Louis Cheung.

24th May- Went to KLIA and met Ron Ng, Moses Chan and Natalie Tong!

Met Big Four 20th June and met Jennifer Tse on 26th June

Met Soler again at Queensbay on 3rd July

No comments: