Friday, March 21, 2008

Terimee 2007/2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here are some pictures from the 2007/2008 photoshoot from Terimee. Charmaine looks gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous!! Look at her "snake waist" in the picture above! Just wow! I wish I have that. I like her hair in the picture above. Ponytail with side parting.





I like the last 3 pictures. The white dress looks elegant on her. The pink one makes her look young! While Charmaine looks great in the yoga outfit! And also that hairstyle again!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I love these 3 pictures!! She looks so hmm what's the word? Pure..and also Sexy! Her eyes are just dazzling and captivating! These pictures make you want to see the picture again and again!

More Pictures :

All Pictures belongs to Terimee's Official Website

No comments: