Friday, July 18, 2008

The Drive Of Life Special : FungPong Blog #2

Wing Sau Fung Blog : Get Lost

After work, I talked to mummy on the telephone. She said that she read the Hong Kong newspaper so she knows that property price increased and the value will continue to rise. I told her you are right, the price rises therefore I earn more. I earn more, therefore very soon I can bring you back to Hong Kong to settle down. As usual, she urges me not to stress myself out. Although so, I have never told her how I suffered through my job.

As the entire company's highest turnover Gold Medal real estate agent, I feel that the most suffering part is not snatching clients from colleagues nor spending effort in socializing with clients into buying properties, but is have to face that idiot who treats ladies cheaply all day long.

The company's manager is that kind of big idiot. Only knows how to take advantage of lady subordinates and not work out of his own capability. Just wait and see, very soon I will be sitting the manager's position. I want him to get lost and vanish from my sight.


Wah Zhan Pong Blog : My Father and I

People who are familiar with me will know that I studied two Bachelor degrees in America. I studied Business Management only because it was my father's decision. Studying Philosophy, is totally out of my own interest. However, nobody knows that I actually finished my degree half a year ago. My family members thought that I am still at the university conducting research with my professor, where in actual fact I am enjoying my travel of fire and ice.

I have been to the country of ice and snow and also the tropical rainforest ; first Europe then Africa. Hey, everytime I imagine my father discovering the truth, how he would frown and appear furious, I couldn't help but giggle.

My father always hope that I would follow his path. The best is if I could learn business from him at Kok Wai. Perhaps, you will think that I do not have the guts to tell my father the truth. But I believe if you see how he controls my sister and uncle, then you will understand how much I want to lie.

I am not that old obedient employees of Kok Wai, I will not accept the old fashioned suit. In short, I have my own way of thinking, I have my own life, only I myself can take control of my act. Nobody can control my doings, not even my father.

Original Blog post from TVB The Drive of Life Blog

Please credit me if the translations are reposted. Thank You.

Ivy :
Zhan Pong and Sau Fung have something in common. They are both very ambitious ^^ Except that Sau Fung is ambitious in a serious way for her mother, while Zhan Pong is ambitious in a rich kid and playful way ^^ Stay tuned for the next edition!

No comments: