Sunday, February 8, 2009

Entrance Ticket to Astro WLT Drama Award....

I went to the ticket giveout function today and I already managed to obtain tickets to the award!!! Although the event just now was crazy. Function starts at 3pm, but people queing up for tickets from 10am???? How CRAZY is that??? I went around 1 something and the que was "................................................................................................." They only gave out 250 person tickets of 4 (total of 1000). I really pity the 251st person! And they started giving out tickets around 4.30pm....I que until feel like fainting already. Hahaha....

Anyway, many people asking me on how to get tickets for the award. So I am letting you all know this best opportunity on how to get it fast. Astro Life will be giving out 200 tickets(50X4) starting from 9th February 2009 to 16th February 2009. You have to email Astro the following details :

Full Name (as in NRIC);
New NRIC number;
Correspondence Address;
Astro Account number;
Contact number (s) – Home, Office, Mobile Phone (at least one contact number must be furnished)

Contest Details : http://www.astro.com.my/wltda/tickets_eng.asp

I advice you all to submit entries around 12 something AM on 9th February!! Based on experience, these contest will mostly be based by first come first serve basis!! Its 11.15pm now and readers online now, take action quick!!!

ALSO, info just came!! RAYMOND LAM will attend the award too!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TRYING TO GET THE TICKETS OUT THERE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course raymond lam coming to arena of stars.....you got nothing better to tell in yr blog. If he is not coming .....who will? you sure u are there that nite?? hahahah