Monday, June 1, 2009

EEG Tenth Anniversary Exhibition

As you all should know, or if you don't then let me tell you. This year is EEG's Tenth Anniversary and it is also Joey's tenth anniversary. So EEG held this exhibition last week which ended yesterday. And here are some of Joey's stuff on exhibition. They exhibited concert costumes, posters, albums, endorsement advertisements etc etc. Here are pictures I selected of Joey's awards!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Joey's awards collection are pretty impressive!! And these are like from major awards presentations only if I'm not mistaken. Can't fit a whole table if its the total collection of awards. I still remember the times maybe around year 2000~~ when Joey took a video of a tour around her house and she still displayed her awards on the cabinet in her house. Haha. I guess that will not do now?? She would have to build a special room only to fit all the awards in if so...HAHA. Or maybe like Ada Choi in Gem Of Life? Build a special shoe cabinet? But instead of shoes, filling it up with awards. Urrgh....Joey reminded me of when I was a kid, still in school where wishing my room cabinet was displayed with medals from sports, academics, competitions etc...which DID not happen....HAHAHA. I only eventually got my cabinet filled with TVB mags, posters, Charmaine stuff, Joey albums, Raymond albums, TVB series and stuff...hahaha. Well, that's another sense of achievement isn't it?? In A way..haha.

Here's another picture of her albums :

Photobucket

Okay! Its 1250am now! And today will be the last day that I think I will be enjoying and also having the opportunity to sleep early!! I have to suffer revising for exams after this..OMG....But then have to be optimistic!! I'll have a one month break after the exam ends!! And then, I can continue updating you all with more frequent updates and maybe more updates on 'Moments With Celebs"!!??? Hehehe. Alright, Goodnight!!!

No comments: