Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Top 50 Hong Kong Most Beautiful Actresses(Under 40)

Here's a list of top 50 of HK's most beautiful actresses under the age of 40. Its a poll conducted recently by I'm not sure which source. Browse through the list! Agree or Do Not Agree?? Haha. Well for me, I'm actually more interested in looking at their country of origin and their height. And I realise, well I'm not that short afterall! 165cm is an average height! Ah Gil's 158cm! Never realise that! She looks taller. Haha. Btw, Charmaine & Tavia's in it^^!!

Credits to QOObrethren for the prints

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Other favourites of mine who are in the list are Natalie, Leila, Selina, Gigi, Shirley and Sharon!! Hehe, I know I haven't updated my blog for awhile, very sorry! Haha. I just started uni yesterday and looking at the coming workload really makes me sick. First 2 weeks of uni is usually known as the 'honeymoon' week. After that, I'm going to cry and sing 'welcome to the panda eyes...'. HAHAHA. Btw, another update coming later!! Stay tuned!

No comments: