Thursday, December 10, 2009

2nd Anniversary + Clips Worth Watching!!

Time really flies!!!! Its the 10th of December today and I realise its the 2nd anniversary of my blog!! Hahahaha. Again, a very big THANK YOU to everyone that follows and reads my blog!! Thanks for the support! It means a lot to me!!

Hmm....2nd year and also its almost 2010!!! Probably a new banner for the new year?? Hehehe...

I've decided as 2nd anniversary special, I'm going to upload these special clips from Beyond the Realm of Conscience (宫心计). I'm not sure if anyone has seen this, but I personally feel its very special. Haha. They are clips which seems like raw unedited files from TVB entertainment news cameraman's camera. From these clips, you will realise how much of the interviews that we see on television are used and how long the actual interviews are. So, what we actually see as the final product are just small bits and parts of their interview. Try to stretch your ears and listen to the little conversations they have with each other^^

Note: I uploaded these clips to Megavideo because first, the length of the clips are more than 10 minutes. Secondly, I do not want to take the risk of getting banned from Youtube again under copyright infringement laws by TVB. So, Enjoy the clips!

Clip 1 (From TVB Exhibition booth. Featuring interviews and candid captures of Moses Chan, Kevin Cheng, Charmaine Sheh, Susanna Kwan, Michelle Yim and Tavia Yeung)

Clip 2 is uploading as it is a much bigger file.....stay tuned!!

No comments: