Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Joey Yung autographed Very Busy ‘很忙’ album for sale

I've got a friend who has an extra brand new copy of Joey Yung's 恨忙 Very Busy album (Hong Kong Version) for sale. Furthermore, its an autographed copy! My friend is selling it for RM45 (Malaysian Ringgit) which is a very good deal. Considering I got it for RM60 and without autograph.

Anyone interested, please let me know by leaving a comment on this post or by emailing me at ivyryc@gmail.com ASAP!! Thanks!

Here are the album details:

Photobucket

CD
1. Slow Dance
2. 答案
3. 羅馬時差
4. 延長賽
5. 這就是愛嗎 ?
6. 很忙
7. 烏賊
8. 夢非夢
9. 赤地之戀
10. 永遠的愛人

DVD - Moov Live 2009
1. Slow Dance
2. 答案
3. 羅馬時差
4. 延長賽
5. 這就是愛嗎?
6. 很忙
7. 烏賊
8. 赤地之戀
9. 我所知的兩三事
10. 可歌可泣
11. 圓謊
12. A Closer Look - 感謝監製
13. A Closer Look - 唱出畫面
14. A Closer Look - 禁煙快歌
15. A Closer Look - 愛情有感
Bonus MV
1. 這就是愛嗎? (百老匯廣告)
2. 很忙
3. 這就是愛嗎? (劇場版)
4. 答案

No comments: