Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sharon Chan has to wear neck brace due to heavy head sets

Photobucket

Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Source: Oriental Daily

Moses Chan, Charmaine Sheh and Sharon Chan started working on new costume drama . Although there are rumors between Moses and Charmaine, but at the scene, the two did not care about it focusing more on reviewing the script and filming. They even joked around and was not embarrassed at all.

Photobucket


When Sharon didn't have to be on camera, she would have to put her neck brace on. Reporters sent their condolences to her, she sigh and said: "My neck couldn't handle the heavy head set, affecting my shoulders, arms and fingers." Charmaine laughed and said: "Before when I was shooting for , my head set was too tall, so whenever I tried to get into the car, I had to open the sun roof to let my head set stick out on top of the car!"

Ivy: HAHAHA...I love Charmaine's remarks at the end. A sports car driving Lau Sam Ho...LOL. Looking forward to the series! There's Charmaine and Sharon in it!! Too bad no Tavia this time. And also take care Sharon! Sure is damaging to the body having such heavy stuff above your head!

No comments: