Monday, March 1, 2010

Back to Uni, waiting for April

Finally started university again today! First day of lecture and already reached late because had to guide my mum on how to reach the highway to Penang!! Worse thing is, once I stepped into lecture hall, my new lecturer was talking about punctuality and how particular she is on this.....really PAISEH..luckily I was so far up I don't think she'll remember my face(hopefully).


Photobucket


I already bought A-mit Live in Malaysia concert ticket last week!! I wanted to get the PS2 ticket at first but when I went to Sungei Wang to purchase, nice seats for that tier was already taken. So ended up getting PS1 ticket. 3rd row! So considered not bad. I think her concert ticket will get sold out soon because ticket sales started on 11am and I bought mine around 2pm. In 3 hours, nice seats for PS2 already fully taken!

Concert is on 24th April and I got an assignment due on 27th!! And also I hope Charmaine come early in April!! HAHA...better if come on my birthday! LOL

No comments: