Saturday, January 5, 2008

Charmaine Sheh's latest blog entry

Charmaine updated her blog again! Here's what she has to say.

Charmaine: Recently I was too busy. Therefore I do not have the time to update my blog. I'm worried that my fans will visit my blog less frequently.

In order to 搶人氣 (built up the spirit of visiting my blog) I decided to deliver a male to you.


Actually it is a picture of me and him participating in a company's activity together earlier. I only have the time to show you the picture now.

All of you have to support me and my blog. And also Kevin Cheng's and other artiste's blog. HAHAHA.

Ivy: This blog post is very cute especially with the added "hahaha" at the end. Don't worry Charmaine, we'll always support you! There are more pictures at her blog from the Guangzhou promotion event with Kevin and other artiste. Go have a look at them to give her blog hits. And also leave her a comment!

Picture credit to Charmaine Sheh's TVB blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been to her TVB blog. But after logged in, I don't know how to leave a message. Could somebody tell me how?

Ivy said...

Ada, after u r logged in see to the lower right of the blog post click there and you will see a list of comments.scroll down to the end of the page to type your comments in the comment box. good luck trying =)