Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Charmaine's Blog Entry: 20th February 2008


A Happy Laughter, Gone

Charmaine : The news of Fei Jie's(Lydia Shum) passing away was spread this morning. A melancholic feeling gushes out of my heart. The sound of the happy laughter, from now onwards will not be heard arising from the studio anymore.


Ivy: So sad about this. Similar to Charmaine I will miss Lydia's laughter the most. My condolences to Joyce Cheng and Lydia's family members and friends. I sympathise Joyce having to go through all this at mere age of 20. Last night Astro Wah Lai Toi showed a tribute to Lydia Shum live from Hong Kong. At one part, they played a recorded press conference of Lydia and she mentioned that when she was in ICU and Joyce came to visit her, Joyce was always cheery and smiley. But later on Lydia came to know that once Joyce leaved the ICU, Joyce will start to shed tears. When I heard this I was teary eyed myself. Joyce is really one tough girl. Hiding weakness from her mum so her mum will not worry.

pictures and original post by Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog

No comments: