Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Charmaine Sheh Hopes to Focus On Love



26th March 2008

Charmaine Sheh has won the "Top Ten TV Artists Award" in the Next Magazine TV Awards for 7 years consecutively. To this, she said : " I did not realise that it has been 7 years, I was placed from 10th place to 1st place. This year I feel that I did not move forward, it is very hard to keep the placing."

Charmaine does not fear that the newcomers will overpass her, she said : " My way of thinking is different now, I only wish to be able to film good series like "War And Beauty". The other time left I would like to invest it on my love life."

If reposted please give due credits.

Ivy : Hmm...seems like Charmaine is focusing on her search for her Mr. Right now. Well this is good news as now she focus more on quality series and not quantity. All artists will eventually settle down and this just proves that they are getting more stable in the industry. All the best Charmaine! We support you!

Pictures:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Exclusive pictures from shehsheh.com :


p.s Music Poll 2 added!! Song selection : Lovers On Golden Sand by Charmaine Sheh/The White Flame Themesong by Miriam Yeung/Home Again Instrumental used as TVB series Background Music.


Added News Clips!



clips credits to 晓晓虹程

No comments: