Saturday, March 29, 2008

Charmaine's TVB Blog Post : 29th March 2008

Let Us Feel The Atmosphere Of The Olympics Together

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello! Greetings to all of you! Recently I'm busy filming 東山. The Annual Next Magazine Awards presentation ceremony has just ended, I'm very happy and honoured to be able to win awards again.

Thank you (Next Magazine) and RMK for giving me the awards.

Share with you guys pictures from photoshoot of me for Next Magazine. This year's photoshoot theme is - The Olympic Games Horse-Riding.

Want to read more interviews???...have to spend from your own pockets lo.

The Olympics are approaching, the equestrian event will be held in Hong Kong. When the time comes we can also feel the atmosphere of the Olympics in Hong Kong.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Pictures and Original Blog Post from Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog

If Reposted please credit me and Charmaine's blog.

Ivy : Haha! Charmaine updated her blog again on Next Awards in the early mornings. I love the pictures posted in the post although the shooting location for the RMK HD award is kind of "outdoors" LOL. Glad Charmaine loves horses...well hope she does because she looks happy photoshooting with the horse..hehe I love horses too! Don't forget to leave her a comment in her blog!

No comments: