Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Charmaine's Blog Entry: 26th March 2008

Filming 東山

Looks like you all are very anticipated on the schedule for outdoor location filming of 東山飄雨西關晴. Now the provisional date for Zhong Shan location filming is end of May. If there's updates I'll notify you all!

Also another anticipation "Forensic Heroes II" still has no concrete news on airing time. Pay more attention to TVB Channel and my Blog....hehehehe...

But then the latest show that you all can see me in is "Super Trio Supreme" which will air this Sunday.

I present you the latest filming pictures of 東山!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We are rehearsing, so the jacket is to keep warm...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lee Heung Kam Jie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pictures and Original Blog Post Belongs to Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog.

If reposted please give due credits to me and Charmaine's Blog.

Ivy : Haha...my first impression after the Costume Tryout was eeww...bad costume....not happy with the series... Then after the Blessing Ceremony....Hmmm the storyline sounds interesting...not that bad afterall...especially the part where Lisa will be training Charmaine to be a true "Sai Guan Siu Jie"...And after this blog post...I Want To Watch This Series!!! The costume in the series is not that bad after all. Especially Lisa's. Very different from the Costume Tryout...which made her look like a Granny!!! I think Charmaine's costume in the 2nd and 3rd picture is more in the upper class already. The costume looks western....

No comments: