Monday, March 3, 2008

Charmaine's Latest TVB Blog Post : 3rd March 2008

Me and my Cute BB

Many people left me messages saying they really want to see me and my cute kitten take a picture together. Last week I brought BB to take pictures...Now I post them on my blog to share with all of you...I send my regards to all of you on behalf of BB!!!hehe...presenting BB's Latest Potraits!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





P.S I will let you all know of latest updates on Zhong Shan location filming.......Thank you for all the support!

Pictures and original blog post credits to Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog.

If reposted please give due credits. And Please do not direct link images.

Ivy : BB is so so cute!!! The mistress is pretty and cute too of course! Alright feeling a little headache today. Going to go get some rest. Have to go fetch my mum from the airport later at night. Enjoy the updates!

No comments: