Sunday, December 28, 2008

Charmaine's TVB Blog Post : 28th December 2008


TVS Awards - Most Popular Hong Kong/Taiwan Actress


Earlier, I attended TVS Awards in Guangzhou with Joe Ma. I'm very happy that I could win the Most Popular Hong Kong/Taiwan Actress for my role in Maiden's Vow. I really thank the mainland fans for their support. In the coming new year, I will continue to work hard. Hopefully there will be more fresh productions for you guys to see.

I wish you all a smooth year ahead. Thank You!


---more pictures available at Charmaine's Blog-----

Original Blog Post from Charmaine Sheh's TVB Blog.


If translations are reposted, please credit me and Charmaine's Blog.


Ivy : Charmaine posted more pictures of the event in her blog so do check them out!! I think most of you are all in holiday mood. Haha. So am I....I'm already on holiday for some time now so not much difference actually....

I hope Charmaine could win something in the coming Astro WLT Drama Awards for her role in Maiden's Vow too! But I have to see the nomination list first. Which will be revealed on 17th January. Ron Ng will be coming to Queensbay Mall, Penang on the 17th of January 2009 to do the launch of voting. Astro may not nominate her for Best Actress Category in Maiden's Vow but instead for Drive Of Life instead. Anyways, Charmaine's acting in both series was great and also a breakthrough!

P.S Looking forward to Palace Scheme next year!

No comments: