Monday, February 2, 2009

Dining With The Stars: Chinese New Year Special

Thanks to Sehseh for the clips^^








Ivy : It's the 8th Day of CNY and I'm still busy.....And I think I'm going to be even more busier in the coming days. OMG.....Which means, less time online....I have to get ready my Uni stuffs....20 more days to start school....HAIHZ. Time really flies!!!


I'll be going down to KL again this Saturday to furnish house and also to try and get the tickets to Astro WLT Drama Awards. I consider WLT Awards as a final event before school starts! Haha. Don't forget to vote for WLT Drama Award!!


Also, A-mei will be holding a concert on 20th March at Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. I heard tickets are selling fast. And I am planning to go. I've been waiting for her to come for a long time. Her last concert in Malaysia was 5 years ago if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I'll purchase the tickets to the concert together this weekend in KL.

No comments: